Fluoride free oxygenated, mineral rich water - when kitchen space is limited - ideal for caravans & RV's
This simple, compact design, can be installed on your benchtop and connected to you faucet by means of a chrome diverter, together with joiner to allow the unit to be disconnected and stored if and when required.
The diverter does not interrupt the flow of normal cold and hot water and remains attached to the tap.
- Includes oxygenating, alkalising and remineralising cartridge to add calcium, magnesium, potassium and trace minerals for good health
- Designed to detach easily and store in cupboard when not required.
- Weight of approx. 2 kilos, simply detach and take with you when you travel.
- Specifications - 33cms. long x 12 cms. high
- Available with optional spout for collection of pure water
- Includes 5 micron chlorine and sediment removal cartridge, Dow Filmtec 75gpd membrane and Purestream Mineraliser cartridge.
- Includes exclusive membrane flushing service mode to remove any crystalisation in membrane and maintain water purity
- Option of low pressure membrane to be used in caravans with 12 volt davey pump.
|Description||Removes 92% - 98% Fluoride. Includes chlorine pre filter, 300 litre a day membrane and final oxygenating, remineralising cartridge to provide a pH of 7.0-7.5. Weight 2 kilos, includes membrane flushing mode to ensure continued purity of water.|
|System Size||33W x 12H cm|
|Service Life||12 Months/ 3 800 Litres|