- Improves the taste and quality of water by reducing chlorine and other impurities for up to 1 year of use
- Patented collet system allows for quick and easy installation in just a few seconds
- Quick-Connect fittings are molded directly into the filter to reduce the chances of a leaky installation
- Manufactured without the use of glues or binders for a smooth, reliable seal
General Installation/Operation/Maintenance Requirements
• Note flow direction of filter.
• For quick connect fittings, push scratch free tube end that has been cleanly and squarely cut into the fitting until it
bottoms. Threaded fittings must be wrapped with Teflon™ tape before installation. Install Teflon™ taped
fittings and tighten firmly. Use two wrenches to firmly tighten tubing.
• Flush new cartridge with 5 gallons of water prior to use and check for leaks. If leaks occur, check tightness of
tubing and fittings. If leaks persist, discontinue use and call your supporting dealer.
• Replace cartridge when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
• Install in compliance with state and local laws and regulations.